Saturday 13 November 2010

And so it begins......

Welcome to my small corner of the interwebs ^_^ Hopefully this will evolve into something remotely resembling a video game review site, although that is subject to change, and video games may also encompass anime and pretty much anything else that takes my fancy. But hey, it's my blog, I can review what i want ^_~

But as I'm sure you can guess from the title, it will mainly be video games. Partly due to the fact that I'm rather fond of playing them and partly because I'm also on a Games Design course. However don't come here and expect up to the minute reviews of the new Call of Duty or minute by minute info on what new information is being released on Bioshock 3. I don't always like the next big thing in gaming and find that most of my favourite games happen to either be hidden gems or older games. And as games never really die, they just become incompatible with the latest console (but thats where eBay comes in handy) I feel that even PS1 games can still be reviewed, heck people still review SNES games, so going back to PS1 isn't too far in the past.

Of course this first post isn't a review of anything. Reviews require time and energy to both write and find pretty pictures to display with them (And I am all about the pretty pictures lol) and at this exact moment in time I am both lacking in time and energy. But keep an eye out ^_~ A review will be coming your way soon ^_^

Over and out
Archer

No comments:

Post a Comment