Wednesday 24 August 2011

Lightning Cosplay

Major lack of updates. Sorry about that guys. Lightning literally ate my life. But yeah, I did it ^_^ Despite having poor ref images, The whole thing fall apart the night before I wore it and then having to hold it all together with nothing more than sellotape on the day, I was Lightning.

I would love to remake the costume again, just because I know that there are so many problems in it's design, but right now I'm just happy I managed to do it. Not just that, but I met up with a friend at mine at the con who had cosplayed Serah which meant I had a little sister for the day :)

Seriously though, the things I do for the characters I love. I put it on at 10am and took it off at about 6pm. In that time I couldn't drink, eat, sit down, run or anything of the sort because I was terrified something would break on it lol. But it didn't, it all held together. That now means I have cosplayed, from Final Fantasy:

*Rydia from FF IV
*Locke from FFVI
*Celes from FFVI
*Vanille from FFXIII
*Lightning from FFXIII-2
And here's a picture of the costume in all it's glory ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment