Friday 3 June 2011

Another Final Fantasy XIII-2 Update

What can I say? I'm officially excited over this. My life has suddenly become this epic quest to try and find out as much info about this game as I can. So now I present to you the latest teaser of the new game:



And here are my initial thoughts.

  • Noel is Hope
  • Serah's new outfit looks good
  • Battle system looks the same - this is good, I liked the old one
  • Old characters that return for deffo are Snow's little team buddies
  • A new character with a moogle appears though i'm not sure whether it's male or female - I said it looks like a girl, my sister countered with when does that make a different in FF - She said it's wearing a tie, I countered saying the boys practically wear skirts.
  • Noel is Hope
  • Chocobo's return - always good
  • Minions join your team at some point in the way of Gran Pulse something or other
  • Noel is Hope
  • Serah has a sword and not some wimpy staff
  • And did I mention I believe Noel is Hope??? Seriously, he has grey hair that is styled exactly like Hope's....it better be him because then it means Hope is in this game ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment