Thursday 30 June 2011

Cosplay progress


Well Lightning's new costume is certainly proving to be a pain in the backside. Basically I'm making the whole thing from cardboard and papier maches because it's cheap and well, I've just recently finished University with only my part time job to go on. Go me :(
Anywho, this thing is dirivng me nuts. It's not so much the creation, but rather what the bloody thing looks like. I literally have EVERY screenshot of the costume thats been released thus far but god it's hard. I mean the shape of her breastplate and shoulder plates are driving me nuts. Especially the shoulders, they look different in EVERY shot.
I will get it done for Ayacon though. Come hell or high water.
In the meantime here's a shot of her shield to go on. This is how far I am on that. The designs on the front were pretty much guessed at from what I can see of it in various shots. I'm pretty pleased with it though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment