Monday 20 June 2011

More Final Fantasy XIII-2

Well there isn't really anything new to comment on at this point, however I thought I would come on here and simply mention that I'm cosplaying as Lightning this summer. That's right, I am taking Square Enix's favourite heroine and cosplaying her in her snazzy new costume. I mean I LOVE Lightning in Final Fantasy XIII, she's such a cool character, but her costume was over cosplayed before the game even came out and it's not even that awesome a costume. Vanille and Fang have far more interesting costumes despite being boring characters. Well ok, Fang's pretty cool.....Vanille's the worst game character ever created.

Anywho, back to Lightning, I have literally fallen in love with her new costume. It's freaking awesome. So yes, I shall be cosplaying as her. I shall hopefully be the first person in the UK to do so :) My main issue now is that Square Enix aren't exactly sharing the pics of her, so I'm working on what I've got at the moment and taking it from there.

Hopefully it shall look epic :)



And wow.....Thats a whole lot of thigh on show there @_@

No comments:

Post a Comment